CUISINART AUTOMATIC WINE OPENER
Only 1 left in stockQuick View
The Cuisinart Wine Opener easily removes up to 80 natural or synthetic corks on one full charge. We’ve included a foil cutter and vacuum sealer too!
- Removes up to 80 corks with one full charge
- Brushed stainless accents
- Rubberized handset
- Removes synthetic corks with ease
- NiMH battery pack included
- Rechargeable base unit
- Foil cutter included
- Includes vacuum sealer to preserve flavor and freshness of unfinished wine
- Fully refillable in 6-8 hours.
- Charging base.
- Indicator light indicates when the device is fully charged.
- Foil cutter.
- Vacuum packing device with date stamp to preserve the quality of opened bottles.
- Present box.
The Cuisinart Electric Corkscrew recharges on its charging base, so it’s always ready to use. A charge of 6 to 8 hours can open approximately 80 bottles.
Use the capsule cutter stored in the base to cut the metal capsule around the neck. Place the corkscrew on the neck and press while pressing the arrow pointing down to uncork the bottle in seconds. To remove the cap from the device, simply press the arrow pointing up.
The vacuum device will preserve the aromas and the quality of the bottles to be finished. You can use the date stamp to remember when the bottle was opened.