CUKI FOIL PAN 0.9L by 4 Pans
In stockQuick View
The product and its characteristics
The Cuki aluminum trays with lid guarantee you high resistance and sealing for optimal, rapid and homogeneous cooking of your foods.
The practical lid protects your food in correct storage, as well as preventing the transmission of odors from one food to another.
Cuki features a large variety of shapes and sizes to meet all your different needs in the kitchen. It goes from single portions, up to 8 portions, also passing through containers for sauces.
How to use it
The use of Cuki aluminum trays with lid is suitable for cooking, heating and defrosting your food both in the traditional oven and in the microwave (if allowed by the appliance manufacturer).
The use of the lid, on the other hand, is only for conservation and therefore cannot go into the oven. The side of the printed lid faces outwards and can be useful for noting the storage date and the type of food contained in the tray.
For proper use, here are some recommendations:
- Do not use in contact with strongly acidic foods (eg vinegar, lemon juice) or strongly salty. For other foods over 24 hours, store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- In the presence of gravies and sauces, prolonged cooking for more than two hours is not recommended.
- For freezing, fill the tray to a maximum of ½ centimeter below the edge, to prevent food from spilling out.
- Before inserting the tray into the freezer, close it carefully by folding the edges of the container over the lid, handling them carefully and letting the contents cool.
- The cooking and subsequent reheating of food in the oven must be carried out without a lid.
- Do not place the container in contact with electrical parts or direct flames.
- Use in microwave ovens only if they are allowed to be used and never with an empty container.
- Rinse before use.
- The container can reach high temperatures in the oven: handle with care.