CUKI FOIL PAN EXTRA STRONG 97G by 2 Pans
In stockQuick View
The product and its characteristics
The Extra Cuki trays are made with a particular innovative production technology and in aluminum with increased thickness, to ensure an exceptional consistency and seal of the container as well as an optimal cooking of food.
Rectangular or round, the Cuki Tray Extra Trays in aluminum have unique characteristics, being able to make the most of them for more homogeneous cooking, for the preparation of cakes or to transport pizzas or pies to friends’ homes. The increased thickness will guarantee a sure success.
The Aluminum Extra Oven Trays, ideal for baking pizzas and tarts, also have a feature that differentiates them from the other trays in the range: thanks to their maxi size (44 cm wide) and reinforced edges, they adapt to the oven guides to make cooking more convenient.
How to use it
The Extra Cuki Trays are your valuable ally!
They are practical and versatile: they can be used for cooking and heating in the traditional oven or in the microwave, for freezing and as serving dishes to serve directly to the table or to transport food for a picnic or at friends’ house.
Resistant and functional, they are suitable for cooking cakes, pizzas, roasts, cannelloni and many other tasty dishes!
For proper use, here are some recommendations:
- Do not use in contact with strongly acidic foods (eg vinegar, lemon juice) or strongly salty. For other foods over 24 hours, store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- In the presence of gravies and sauces, prolonged cooking for more than 2 hours is not recommended.
- Do not place the container in contact with electrical parts, direct flames or the walls of the oven or microwave.
- Use in microwave ovens only if they are allowed to be used and never with an empty container.
- Rinse before use.
- In the oven and microwave the container can reach high temperatures: handle with care.