KING C GILLETTE BEARD OIL 30ML
In stockQuick View
- The King C. Gillette Beard Oil is designed to soften coarse beard hair.This incredibly nourishing beard care product is designed to soften coarse beard hair, thanks to its moisturising formula, which features extracts of avocado oil, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil and argan oil.Our King C. Gillette Beard Oil easily absorbs into beard hair, leaving it feeling soft and conditioned all day long.
- Lightweight, non-greasy formula
- Conditions beard hair to leave it feeling soft and smooth
- Leaves facial hair with a healthy-looking shine
- Moisturises both the beard and the skin underneath
- Contains softening argan oil
- This plant-based beard oil formula also features avocado oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil and evening primrose oil
- Scented with King C. Gillette’s signature modern masculine fragrance with notes of cardamom, ginger, sage, sandalwood and cedarwood
- King C. Gillette Beard Oil comes in a 30ml glass bottle with a dropper for easy application
What Does Beard Oil Do?
Men typically have thousands of hairs growing in a small area where their beard and moustache grow, and this hair tends to be much stronger and coarser than the hair that grows on your head. With so many coarse hairs in such a small space, facial hair can feel rough and prickly, and can look dry and wiry if it isn’t properly conditioned regularly.
Beard oil is designed to make your beard feel less itchy and better moisturised. Using beard oil can make things more comfortable for your partner too…
This beard care product can also keep the skin beneath a beard nourished, as it can otherwise be prone to flaking, which can be itchy and uncomfortable.
- How to Use Beard Oil
- Add a few drops of King C. Gillette Beard Oil to the palm of your hand
- Massage the beard oil into your facial hair and surrounding skin for the best results
When to Use Beard Oil
Use our beard oil after trimming your beard to your preferred length with the King C. Gillette Beard Trimmer, which allows you to choose from 11 different beard lengths, giving you the power to find your perfect look.
Applying beard oil should be the final step in your grooming routine to keep your facial hair in good condition for the rest of the day.